Saturday, May 19, 2012

Mom's 50th Birthday Cake


Last night we celebrated my mom's 50th birthday with a big party! The birthday girl requested that I make a chocolate cake with cream cheese icing, and left the rest up to me. I knew I had to make something extra special for her and I wanted this to be one of my best cakes yet. My mom is such an amazing and hard-working woman, and she deserves nothing but the best - in cake and otherwise! She had a wonderful birthday celebration surrounded by her family and many of her closest friends, and I was so happy that everyone enjoyed the birthday cake. It disappeared about 20 minutes after I made the first cut, and I was lucky to snag a little piece! 

A special thank you goes out to my grandma who let me take over her kitchen for 2 days to make this cake, since our kitchen at home is currently in the middle of renovations and doesn't even have a sink or oven!

 Cutting the cake at the party

Happy Birthday Mom! I love you xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Love to read it,Waiting For More new Update and I Already Read your Recent Post its Great Thanks. decorating cakes

    ReplyDelete